[geeks] New SGI workstation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 9 09:59:27 CDT 2003

Hugh Saunders <hugh at mjr.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 10:35:48AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > Dunno what happened there.  Mac Mail has been doing some odd things to
> > me lately....
> /me mutters something about mutt ;)

Mutt is good.  It blows pine right out of the water.  I use it to access my
email at work.  However, I really don't feel like using it full time for all
my personal email.  Mac Mail has some good features that I've grown to
depend on.  That's not to say it's better than mutt, just different, and is
better suited to my personal email.  Once I figure out how to build Sylpheed
on OS X though, I'll be using that once again.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."