[geeks] New SGI workstation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 9 08:50:11 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 01:37 AM, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:

> I already missed the coolness-factor with the name "Altix"... oh wait,
> that was a PeeCee on steroids. Never mind.

I don't necessarily understand that one either, but at least it gives
an impression of "bigness" - altix, altitude, get it?  Anyway, with
Tezro, all I can think is that some trendier-than-I artsy chick in the
marketing department, that all of management wants to bang, came up
with the name.

When I say "Tezro" I smell coffee, why?

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples