[geeks] This is pretty funny for a case mod

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:36:13 CDT 2003

> >     So what's the case-mod equivalent of self-trepanning?
>
> What's that? I know I don't want to know, but tell me anyway.

   Well, run a google search, and skip the links to shops that sell machine
tools. Trepanning in an ancient form of surgery where pretty sizeable holes
are bored into the skull.
   If you're spectactularly unlucky, you can still find that one guy's diary
where he does some experimental self-surgery (with pictures that'll keep you
awake for weeks) while deciding whether or not to essentially give himself a
lobotomy. *shudder*
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt