[geeks] This is pretty funny for a case mod

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Jul 7 13:31:07 CDT 2003

> > > Freaky!
>
> > It also shows the stupidity of FeeCee fanboys, jeezus did
> you check the
> > HDD mod? Now they open their HDDs put a seethrough window
> and add LEDs to
> > the HDDs... What the F*ck is wrong with these people seriously?
>
> Yeah, that part got me too.  The rest seems neat, but the stupidity
> of opening the hard drive is a little much for me...
>
> --Kurt

	The worst part is wondering how long it is going to take the body
sculpture crowd to catch on. We have had Tattoos, Scarification, Splitting
(tongue and other), Implantation (spikes, pearls, horn buds), and Piercing
to name a few. Wanna place bets on the first skull windows mod with led?

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org