[geeks] SGI Indigo 2 diagnostics - how long?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 09:13:56 CDT 2003

Hello all,

I just powered up a recently received Indigo 2 (R10K @ 195 MHz, 512
Meg, 2x 4 Gig HD and Solid Impact graphics, under $100 shipped - a
replacement for an R8K box that the seller didn't have that I won off
eBay), and after booting into the maint window/application, I choose
run diagnostics... well, they've been running for about 30 minutes now,
with little more than an HINV display and a continually spinning

How long should this take?

Thanks in advance,

=====
Lionel