[geeks] Jesus this guy could be me

Geoff Reed geoffr at zipcon.net
Thu Jan 30 02:32:41 CST 2003

At 11:30 PM 1/29/03 -0700, you wrote:
>  I know there were some inifiniband products announced last year
>but I don't think there are any in the wild as of yet.

Depends on what you call "In the wild"  I've had a chance to play with
infiniband and it's kinda neat and all, but isn't ready for prime time
yet.... .NET server from MS will support infiniband out of the box (unless
they pull it before release)  and MS is using infiniband storage arrays and
other components in some of their data-centers