[geeks] My new laptop came with spyware

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Wed Jan 29 12:18:22 CST 2003

Hello Frank,

Wednesday, January 29, 2003, 17:12:27 (UTC), you wrote:

FVD> Say bye-bye to ever buying IBM laptops you mean. Thanks for the tip.

     I think they still have the best keyboarding of all laptops, HP
     are second best and Toshiba can hit a concrete floor more times
     than any competition in my experience. I also liked certain
     Fujitsu models for better Solaris IA compatibility.

     Btw, those computer notepads or whatever they are can progress to
     very useful gadgets for field technology trips.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain