[geeks] Any ole Sparc

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Wed Jan 29 01:08:01 CST 2003

The bird photographer who filmed a murder in the beginning of the movie
is in a hurry and has to copy the material somewhere because the "cops"
are at his home to get him. So he does that to a Compact Flash card (I
think) and does it on a Usparc of some model. He then escapes from his
apartment, hands over the CF card, that's inserted in some kind of
device, to The Hero of the movie and then gets himself killed seconds
later.

It was *not* Solaris that was being used in that scene but it did look
pretty lame to use a cool workstation like that in a quite bad movie...

On Tuesday, Jan 28, 2003, at 22:53 Europe/Stockholm, Frank Van Damme
wrote:

> On Tuesday 28 January 2003 20:17, Joacim Melin wrote:
>> I blame the sad depiction of one in "Enemy of the state".  They are
>> really nice boxes. (or was that a Ultra 10?)
>>
>> joacim
>
> I can't remember\ldots			 *ehrm*!
>
> Can you refresh my memory?
>
> --
> Frank Van Damme
> http://www.openstandaarden.be

'Vulcans do not mingle.' - Tuvoc, Star Trek DS9.

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org