[geeks] Fw: Price quote for custom cable

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Tue Jan 28 18:36:27 CST 2003

Well my first thought is, impedance?

It may end up under the max cable length but I doubt it once you factor
in the drive, and that each connector tends to cut a little off the
usable length etc...

But if you use the highest quality stuff, and the drives are very clean
and you have good clean power and a high quality card, it might work.

Chris Byrne