[geeks] Solaris newbie needs advice...

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Tue Jan 28 13:31:48 CST 2003

Ok so I admit I haven't worked with Solaris that much before but
anyway, I now have a SS5/170 with Solaris 9 up and running and have a
few questions :

1. Any patches I should apply ?  This box will primarely run as a mail
server but maybe also as a web- and DNS server if my other Linux box
breaks down.

2. I know that Sendmail is included, but how about a POP3-server ?

3. Anything else I should think of ? I come from a Linux world and any
advice are more than welcome!

joacim

"If a train station is where the train stops, what is a work station?"

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org