[geeks] geek-out

dave dave at cca.org
Fri Jan 24 00:09:17 CST 2003

For some reason I was reminded today of something I posted to
usenet back in the mid 90s, so I decided to check with google for
it.  Google didn't have my original post, but someone apparently
reposted it to alt.humor.best-of-usenet (!!!) and they had a copy
of that.

It's a geek parody of the original Communist Manifesto, regarding
the assimilation of Delphi's online community with usenet & the
rest of the internet. (ie: "September 1993", etc.)

The original Communist Manifesto is here:

http://www.emf.net/~estephen/manifesto/aum00014.html

And my parody is here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2hsbb1%24il%40news.ysu.edu

(I actually remember cringing *right* after posting this, as I
realized that the "Delphic" in the title should have been "Delphist".)

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------