[geeks] Linux on Sparcstation 5/170

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Thu Jan 23 23:11:59 CST 2003

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 06:23  PM, dave wrote:

> They're great aren't they? I run all my X apps on one. I just wish
> there was a rackmount version of the case.

In my Compaq Rack they sit nicely on a shelving unit.  They look nice,
aren't too loud and the performance-for-the-buck is awesome.

One of these days I hope to be putting a SS10 and a SS20 in there to
keep the SS5/170 company.  I also have a SS5/75 that sits on one of my
desks running Sol9.  It's my internal dns server.  ;-)