[geeks] Fuelless power?

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 23 06:07:22 CST 2003

From: "Chris Byrne" <chris at chrisbyrne.com>

> I've already sent off a fraud report to ebay.

This report posted on a Metafilter about the same auction yesterday made me
chuckle...

"I reported them, but I wasn't the first. Here's what I said:

Questionable Content on eBay : Prohibited or Questionable Items : Batteries
As described these items are perpetual motion machines, and thus obviously
fraudulent. Sorry to use the "batteries" section, but you didn't have a
"Violates the first law of thermodymanics" option.
posted by krisjohn at 12:11 AM PST on January 22"

Will.