[geeks] Fuelless power?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 05:38:17 CST 2003

OPH, this is brilliant!

You take an inefficient electric motor, couple it's output to a number
of inefficient alternators/generators, and then wire the output of th
ealternators to the input power leads on the motor, and it will just
run forever...

6x 65 amp Alternators to power 600W output?

Wow - and an unregistered bidder actually bid on one...

Quick, get me my clue-by-four someone!

Sorry, no, this can't be for real. I wonder if it is shipped "running"
- The motor spinning those alternators while in transit to you... If
not, how do you jumpstart it?

Unbelievable!

Lionel

--- Bjorn Ramqvist <v53278 at g.haggve.se> wrote:
> Is this for real? I mean, isn't it physics involved that disallow
> this?
> You can only convert energy from one form to another.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11771&item=3001165002

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com