[geeks] Octane audio software

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 22 14:00:00 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 02:57 AM, Kevin wrote:
> The Octane seems to be pretty well equipped audio wise, even
> in it's base configuration.  That being said, i have never
> heard of anyone doing any significant audio work with an SGI.
> Anyone know of any good audio apps that run on the Octane?
> Multi track, editing or synth type stuff?

   Indeed, I was shocked to see digital audio I/O on the octane that
showed up here a few days ago.  I would *love* to see some cool
software to take advantage of this.  I wish I had more time; maybe I'd
try to write some. :-(

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your