[geeks] UFO's?

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Jan 21 23:21:27 CST 2003

> 	Any one else seen this story? Once again NASA denies there are
> anything there, yet these are some interesting pictures. Even though the
> first one looks a little fake to me.
>
> Pictures:
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2662787.stm

Looks like a cosmic ray streak in the CCD sensor to me.

> and the main story:
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/2662059.stm

No telling what that is or even if it came from NASA.  I always find it amusing
to see people notice something they have never seen before and try to explain it
with the wildest stuff.  It's an image. What it is or caused by, who knows?
They shouldn't put more "data" into it than what is present.
Bob