[geeks] SGI 1600SW

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Tue Jan 21 17:13:10 CST 2003

On 2003.01.21 23:04 Eric Gregory wrote:

[multilink adapter]
> > > They're around 5 bills...
> >    Christ, that's obscene!
> I know.  The monitors are nice but needing an adapter that expensive
> just to get the damn things to work...  yikes ;)
Well. It would be cheaper to get a machine that supports the 1600SW,
i.e. O2 or Octane. So the question for me is: What do I need to connect
a 1600SW to an O2 or Octane? I have somthing in mind that only a small
connector adapter is needed for the O2. But Octane?
I am thinking about a buying 1600SW since I may be able to get a R10k O2
for free... and if I am in real luck there may be a R10k 175 MHz Octane
SI also.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen