[geeks] UFO's?

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 20 22:18:17 CST 2003

dave wrote:
> nimitz at speakeasy.net writes:
>

>>Let's not forget that if it's the same story I saw on /. then they're
>>also _charging_ people to attend the "announcement" presentation that
>>they have scheduled.  That alone makes me a little suspcious.
>

> You're skeptical of a conspiracy theory infomercial? No! :-)

Yes!  Yes!  I love the government!  I love big brother!

*dons foil beanie and runs mindguard on his computer*

That's better! ;-)

*takes troll bait*

Of _course_ I'm skeptical of something like this.  Just like I have a
problem with these guys:

http://www.moller.com/

who claim to be inventing a working sky-car but oddly the tension in
their overhead safety wires never seems to slack while the car is
hovering in their videos. *grin*

But then - in previous years I might not have caught onto the fact that
they were faking it. "I want my flying car dammit!" ;-)

Mike Hebel