[geeks] Fwd: URGENT ASSISTANCE

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Mon Jan 20 10:47:12 CST 2003

Hi All.

I'm curious, how many of these BS emails claiming all sorts of money to
be smuggled out of South Africa do y'all get a week? I must get about 4
or 5 of these a week, and I'm wondering if I got on some 'sucker' email
list, or if they just spam everyone with this shit?

Does anyone really fall for their bs? I keep thinking that somebody has
to, otherwise they wouldn't still be doing it, but it's scary thinking
that anyone would be that dumb.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Mr. FORTUNE M. GROTE." <jowigy1 at netscape.com>
> Date: Mon Jan 20, 2003  2:46:57 PM US/Eastern
> To: schiller at agrijag.com
> Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
>
> STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.
>
> I am Mr., M GROTE an Executive Accountant with
> the Department of finance of mineral resources and energy South Africa.
>  --- Lots of BS deleted ---
> I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.
>
> Yours faithfully,
> Mr. FORTUNE M. GROTE.
> Please reply only to this email account below
> fevinn at netscape.com

-Mike