[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 20 07:36:52 CST 2003

> But, as for your comment, I have always felt that "I didn't want any
> woman that wanted me." When you hit the contradiction to that "rule,"
> marry her.
>
> I did, worked for me (ten years this June);^)
>

> =====
> Lionel

So did I, and four years later our marriage was annulled because she
needed to be institutionalized. She was as crazy as I thought she was to
begin with, and she just got worse over time.

And Im currently with someone now who I dearly love, and would like to
procreate with. Only she doesn't want to procreate. Ever. Possible
problem. Oh and shes currently living something like 5000 miles away
from me. Definite problem.

But other than that ;-)

Chris Byrne