[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 20 02:58:13 CST 2003

> > If we only had a big parabolic fireplace to throw our glasses into
>
> You're not the only one who gets reminded of Callahans.  I've got all
> the books. 8-)
>
> We've got a weird, wide, varied crowd; I dont think there's anything
> we *couldnt* do as a group if we tried.
>
> Bill

I know man, so do I. In fact I was prompted to re-read them by something
someone said the other day on the list(I can't remember what). Im up to
the callahan touch (in three days)and anticipate finishing callahans key
again tomorrow.

Oh and I also managed to grab a few Travis MacGee e-books. Im looking
for the rest of them but if anyone is interested (or has more) let me
know.

Heres to callahans and every place like it in this wide weird wacky
universe <and we're all really puny we're just tiny little specs...>

Chris Byrne