[geeks] Henry Rollins quotes

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 20 01:14:04 CST 2003

Don't we all Mike? I don't know about the rest of you but this place
reminds me of a virtual Marys Place (hell we've even got big red haired
Irishman, so maybe even Callahans place). Where else would you get

Collectively:

A. The characters we get
B. The interests we have
C. the experiences we've had
D. The equipment we have access to
E. The acceptance of just about everyone, every opinion, every
behavioral quirk, every personality etc...

So heres to geeks at sunhelp.org

Chris Byrne