[geeks] Re: hub needed

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Sun Jan 19 20:36:09 CST 2003

OK, first, I didn't mean to seem insulting, just was unsure why someone
wouldnt just spend 10 bucks or less to solve the problem.
Re the CB label, I lapsed on which list I was on.  There's a group called
kplug, I am a mailing list participant of theirs.  On that list, people who
collect old boxen instead of buying more powerful items affectionately earn
the label of CB, which means cheap bastard.

    Bri