[geeks] Im going to XP, wish me luck

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sun Jan 19 11:50:35 CST 2003

| Then your simple civil protest should include not using the software
(or
| at least not bitching that it doesn't work right for you BECAUSE
you're
| pirating it.)

Not necessarily. He said he wouldn't give MS his cash, but that says
nothing about buying it off other's who are no longer using their copy
due to upgrades to Linux or downgrades to XP. In case his copy would be
completely legal as it would only be running on 1 system.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com
Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net