[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 12:50:58 CST 2003

Unfortunately piercings and my body don't seem to mix. I tend to heal
them right out of my body. Dead serious. I've had my ear repierced four
or five times at this point not counting the times Ive done it myself.
If I take the thing out for more than acouple fo hors it heals. If I
leave it in the skin heals in around it to the point where it starts to
swell til I take it out.

I got my tongue pierced once. After about eight weeks it was doing the
same thing. I had to take it out. You cant even tell I had it done.

I would never go for a PA or any genital piercing though. Too much can
go wrong or get infected there. I've also seen a guy who had his PA
ripped out by his GF. Not pretty. They reconstructed his glans and
eurethra but the scarring was... And it keloided. He had no feeling in
the glans.

Fortunately my skin takes ink VERY well. Better than most in fact, and I
have very light body hair.

Chris Byrne