[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 18 11:53:23 CST 2003

Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 10:02:01AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Actually I like Henry Rollins, besides his musical stuff, I also
> > think he's a great actor and spoken word artist (if "artist" is the
> > correct term...).
>
> Where does he act?

He's had cameos, bit parts, and full parts in a *pile* of movies, and is
co-host of Full Metal Challenge on TLC.  An IMDB.com search should yield
copious results.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."