[geeks] Followup on weapons seizure

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 10:17:51 CST 2003

> Damn straight!  Sounds to me like someone was looking for an
> excuse, any
> excuse, to hassle this guy.  Right, wrong, or indifferent, this guy's
> (Gross) attitude is alarmingly typical of public officials.
>

> --
> Kurt

Hey Im not gonna disagree with you, but the guy was a convicted Felon
(1992 posession of an unlicensed automatic weapon) and had unregistered
antitank devices, explosives, antipersonell mines, anti aircraft
launchers (unsepecified but I thought I saw an SA7 in one shot)and more.

This guy was clearly WAY over the line.

Chris Byrne