[geeks] More music

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 09:21:06 CST 2003

I was just messing on the web with my playlist on random in the
background and up comes some seriously good guitar.

I recognized it after a second or two as Yngwie Malmsteen doing
paginini. I hadnt lsitened to this track before but it was pretty
unmistakable.

You know, as much of an asshole as Yngwie is, and as much as a lot of
his original work should be titled masturbatory techniques for guitar"
but he is still downright amazing.

I've listened to just about every "great" guitarist out there and I cant
think of one who is as technically good as Yngwie at speed. He is simply
the fastest player out there. And probably does the best classical on
electric guitar I've heard yet.

Chris Byrne