[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 01:22:06 CST 2003

Stevie Wonder has been singularly effective in translating the issues
and ideas that are important to him into great music (except Ebony and
Ivory. But I forgive him for that one). The same could be said of Henry
Rollins.

The only exception I took to the statement was that few approach either
the pure genius of Stevie, or his ability to convey emotion in song, and
while Rollins is good, and has definitely been able to convey anger,
disgust, and disillusionment pretty well he's been kind of shy on the
love, faith, optimism, and joy components.

Oh yeah, for those of you who arent Stevie fans you absolutely must
listen to two albums, Talking Book, and Songs in the Key of Life. If you
still arent fans after you listen to them there is something wrong with
you ;-)

Chris Byrne