[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

dave dave at cca.org
Sat Jan 18 00:50:07 CST 2003

chris at chrisbyrne.com writes:

>Other Metal: Sprial Architect, Dream Theater, Mushroomhead, Helmet
>Hard Rock/hair rock: Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Poison, Scorpions, Dokken,
>Dio
>Progressive Blues: Sabbath, Zep, Rainbow, Deep Purple

Have you heard High On Fire? They're a modern metal band but in
the tradition of Sabbath. (Earlier version of the band was "Sleep".)
They recently toured with Mushroomhead. I love them because the
songs are slow-paced with a Sabbathy feel, but the drums are
actually fast. It's a good combo.

>Industrial/goth/techno-rock: Rammstein, NIN, Christian Death, Sisters of
>mercy

Alien Sex Fiend!!!

Do you like The Fall?

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------