[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 00:04:21 CST 2003

Preach on Brother.

I love Rollins not just for his music, but for his humor and general
opinions as well. I had and have unfortunately deleted Rollins 10 minute
Rant on TV, and his tom waits story which are some seriously funny shit.
It's rare to find an artist as well informed or well spoken. The ability
to transfer those properties into some seriously harcore music is so
rare as to be nearly mythical.

Now this may be going a bit far, but I've heard Rollins referred to as
the Stevie Wonder of punk.

Chris Byrne