[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Fri Jan 17 20:30:35 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 21:16, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I was just on Caleb's web site because I thought any site named webninja
> must be at least worth looking at.

Okay, now I'm embarassed.  I built that sight one night in a fit of
anger over the fact that some site I was trying to look at (don't
remember which one now) only worked in IE.  They would actually kick you
to a "Get a different browser" page if you weren't using IE.  I don't
think I've updated it since.  Sorry to anyone who actually has to look
at it.  I really should put something more professional up.

> Caleb happens to have pics of his wedding. His wife is wearing a silver
> vinyl(?, it's shiny anyway)

Actually, more of a spandex like material.  I forget what it is called.

>  corset bodiced wedding dress and is multiply
> tatooed, with her bridesmaids in wine velevet

Not velvet.  Satin.

>  (also multiply tatooed).

Well, one of my groomsmen and her maid of honor are tattoo artists.  My
wife and I are both heavily tattooed.

> Very cool. Shes a babe man. Lucky.

Thanks.  I don't know how I pulled it off, or what she sees in me, but
I'll take it :)

> Now Im the first to admit I dig goth chicks. As I once mistyped in a

I'll tell Andi you used her in comparision with goth chicks.  After
that, I wouldn't ever recommend coming to RI.  She'll kill you :)

> Anyone else here into Goths, tatoos, piercings, leather, vinyl,
> chainmail, other metal clothing etc... ?

Well, obviously you can mark me down for tattoos.  Piercings too.
Leather, yep.  I can do without the vinyl.  My wife was a pro dominatrix
and fetish model for many years.  How many of you had dates involving
lubricating lots of women you don't know and getting them into
translucent vinyl/latex outfits?  It gets old really fast.  And the
spray silicon lubricant we were using got into my lungs and made me
really sick for about a week.

Chainmail.  It looks cool, but it's really uncomfortable.

Cheers,

Caleb