[geeks] Holy FAST batman!!!

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:26:29 CST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 04:22:59PM -0500, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 09:04 PM, Chris Byrne wrote:
> >Okay guys, we need to get more people on our team here. Were at 396 and
> >climbing fast.
>
>   Ok I've looked and looked, I must just be missing it.  Where can
> these rankings be found?

http://www.distributedfolding.org/teampages/team1931.html

The top two spots on the team are Kurt and someone from Purdue.

Err, didn't you say you contributed a million structures?  That would
make you 3rd, and would likely bump the team up a few places.

Yep, it just updated.  You are 3rd on the team, and the team is 100th
place.

Perhaps I'll add a P75 and dual P2-350 tonight.  It won't exactly be a
significant help, but every litte bit, right?

Perhaps I'll also add a IPX and Ultra1 over the weekend.

--
Joshua D. Boyd