[geeks] octane personal video

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Jan 17 11:19:02 CST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 12:14:09AM -0500, Kevin wrote:

> I'm trying to find a reason to spend more money.  You're not
> helping :)

Sorry.  I'd be more whole hearted about recommending the PVO if there
were more software for it.  As it is, you will have a really crappy
video editing program, and some command line utils, and that's it.  If I
thought you would be likely to buy something like Jaleo, I'd be a bit
more whole hearted in recommending it.

BTW, if the PVR is getting so little use, perhaps you'd better send it
to a better home?  Say, southern PA? ;)

> If only there were linux drivers for the PVR.

That would be cool.  But it doesn't seem likely.

--
Joshua D. Boyd