[geeks] Recreational vehicle

Rob rstaab at panix.com
Thu Jan 16 22:19:55 CST 2003

It also depends on what you mean by artillery ammo.

The average Joe can buy 50BMG off the shelf without a license.

If they have a registered Destructive Device (for example an Swiss 20mm
Solothurn anti-tank cannon) you can possess and purchase ammo for it.

A class III FFL doesn't have anything to do with what large caliber
firearms you can buy, just what you can deal in. Anyone who lives in a
state that doesn't ban them can own a machine gun or DD if you file the stamp
paperwork ($200 federal tax ea.)

- Rob