[geeks] Recreational vehicle

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 16 11:32:11 CST 2003

Tank starring James Garner.

Horrible movei, but great fun. He had a tank registered as a private
road vehicle. In some states you can register them for limited use, and
in most places it just fine to use them off road and on private
property.

I used to know a guy who had an APC with a chain gun mounted on it. He
used it to cut and haul trees on his peroperty.

Chris Byrne