[geeks] WTS: Sunfire 280r and three A1000 arrays

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 01:51:32 CST 2003

Hehe uhm wait isnt that over in new zeeland?

*looking in the backyard* hmmm..... looks like
somebody borrowed my private dumpster jet....
*looking on the roof* the chopper is also not there

Oh well looks like I cant go to the dumpster..

.. back to reality.
I think the sun 280r and the array's is realistic worth
what you wrote but virtuall the market right now is
kinda fucked up here. I dont know how other people
on the list think but I got the feeling that everybody is
broke.
So good luck getting rid of that as Sun gear sell's very
hard these day's. Seen e6k's selling for $700 on ebay
recently...