[geeks] XIO V10 card size question

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jan 15 14:49:40 CST 2003

vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> How much could you pick a machine like the below configuration:
> 1. New from SGI.
> 2. Refurbed or off-lease from SGI.

New from SGI is unkown, as is off-lease direct from SGI.  However, I can get
and Octane2 V10, R14K 600MHz, 512MB, 36GB without PVO for $17,995.

Alternatively, theres an SGI Octane2 V8, R12K 2x400MHz, 512MB, 18GB for
$10,895.

Add the PVO to either for $1,295.

An alternative could be a Fuel V10 500Mhz R14000A/2MB, 512MB RAM, 18GB HDD
for $10,920.  Then add the Digital Video option board for $4,995.