[geeks] Remember Bobby Fischer?

Bryan Fullerton bryanf at samurai.com
Wed Jan 15 11:52:26 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 15, 2003, at 12:17 PM, James wrote:

> It comes from two things. Men are easily distracted by thoughts of sex
> and will offer position/favors to attractive women who "present"

s/are/can be/ and s/will/have been known to/ and I'd agree with that.

> and women who are not qualified for something sometimes resort to a
> little tushy action to get a job/etc. It is considered cheating.

Erm... cheating? It's considered bad hiring practices, not to mention
unethical, and perhaps legally actionable on an equal opportunity basis
depending where you are. But I wouldn't call it cheating.

> And its not a guy-thing. Ask any woman who doesn't have "ass-ets" if
> she approves of the technique.

Ask any woman who disapproves if she'd like to work for someone who
hired on that basis anyways.

Bryan