[geeks] Ricoh Aficio 220 photocopier/printer

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 13 21:16:37 CST 2003

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 03:48:08PM +1300, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> > I expect to pay about 250USD for the unit (I'm a cheap bastard). Ricoh
> > contract support is about 1.4 UC cents per page (includes toner and
> > servicing).
>
> On that same note, I'm looking for a FAX machine.... plain-paper preferred,
> but I'll take what I can get. cheap.
>
> Bill

I've been looking for a plain-paper fax machine and laser printer for my office for the last two months, but have been putting it off due to the cost of new equipment. I've also noticed that used photocopiers & PABXs sell for peanuts at used equipment auctions - presumably because no-one, myself included, knows what they can do or what the're worth.

The penny only dropped this morning. An almost-new commercial-quality photocopier & printer & fax & scanner at auction...for peanuts...doh!

Regards,

Gavin