[geeks] HP's squandering

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jan 13 00:29:25 CST 2003

I've been all over the place with HP stuff this weekend... so that's
why I've had it on my mind lately.

I've been going through about 40 machines and doing a linked
spreadsheet with machine info from ioscan, swinfo, etc... and tying it
to a parts list (cut and paste in partsurfer)... so I've basically had
an instant and all weekend long education on just about the entire bulk
of the 9000 line.

I'm tired...but need to read e-mail.

I think the 3000's are interesting and I want to play with them too.

Andrew