[geeks] HP's squandering

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sun Jan 12 00:45:34 CST 2003

I thought they got both? They've had the PDP license for years. They
were certainly trying to get the VAX license as well did the deal fall
through?

They are still making VAX peripherals I know that. One of my friends mom
works for them Their offices are just about two miles from where I used
to live.

Chris Byrne