[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 11 23:53:26 CST 2003

Actually I rather like Digornio, but I cant eat Boboli at all because
they use onion meal in their crusts and Im allergic.

And I defnitely agree with you on most chain pizza. The sauce is so
sugary on some of them you could eat t for desert. And very litte if any
garlic, oregano, or basil which are REQUIRED for ANY red sauce never
mind a pizza sauce which should be distinctly herb-ie with a bit of bite
to it.

When Im making home made pizza I actually use a clabrese style meat
sauce that I've minced ultra fine with my braun hand blender. I make the
sauce itself with ground beef and spicy or sweet sausage, and a good bit
of chees, garlic, and herbs.

Oh and I HATE rubbery cheese on a pizza. Greek style pizza (thick soft
crust, not much sauce, very thick layer of semi-solid cheese) just does
nothing for me at all.

Chris Byrne