[geeks] Kvetch: No Bluetooth PCMCIA for OS X

Matthew Braun mjbraun at enteract.com
Sat Jan 11 18:47:58 CST 2003

Feh. I just got a new Tibook (the 15", not that 17" monstrosity) and I
want to get a bluetooth PC card and *lo!*, there aren't any for the Mac.

"Oh," they say, "you could just use this D-Link USB dongle. It works
for the Mac."

Yes, that is if I really wanted to have a gimply little turdling
hanging off the ass of my sexy new Tibook, at any moment ready to get
lost or to act as a fulcrum against my USB ports when I bonk it on
something.

ARGH.

(This is to sync with and dial out through my Ericsson T68i phone)