[geeks] Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Jan 8 09:57:58 CST 2003

> Can any of you give me some good reasons I can give her for returning
> the new Vaio and getting a 17" iMac instead? I've never used WinXP, and

I wish I new the source but there were some studies done which show that
people learned the Mac windows faster than the Pc windows and made less
mistakes on the Mac.  Of course, this was probably of comparison of older
machines.

One personal story.....  When my younger son was about 2, we had gone to
an office supply store which specialized in Apple.  While I was asking about
something or other, my son climbed into a chair (barely) in from of the most
expensive Mac (at that time) and started moving files around (nothing that
resulted in a crash, thank goodness).  He never even touched a computer before.
Now if he can do it........ ;->