[geeks] New Apple Laptops

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Jan 7 23:25:18 CST 2003

I always had an idea of having a laptop in a rubber coated shock proof
casing with the motherboard floating loose with spongy material on the
inner side of the casing in fluorinert or similar.... and a sealed
membrane keyboard... A scuba laptop of sorts... maybe make it yellow
like those water resistant walkman radios of the late 80's early 90's.

Andrew