[geeks] Re: Help me convert a computer illiterate to an iMac!

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 6 18:41:06 CST 2003

No I'm not kidding. After looking at my mothers experience/requirements, I decided that a locally assembled Athlon system with WinXP was the best solution for her.

Apart from a minor hiccup with a cheap USB hub (the system won't shut down if it is left on!?) the system has been running like a dream for the last year.

Regards,

Gavin