[geeks] Pegasos PPC ATX board

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sun Jan 5 16:32:24 CST 2003

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 12:50:49AM -0500, Michael Schiller wrote:

> After watching that video, that machine is the last one I'd want to
> buy! I'm sorry, but these folks are supposed to be familiar with the
> Amiga line of computers, the first ones that were seriously into video
> production, they *should* know how to sync video to the computer
> monitor so you can actually see what they're trying to show you! And if
> the overall quality of the video production is any indication of the
> quality of the company's products, again, I'd stay FAR away from it!

Err, I don't really ever recall early amiga users as being really into
video production.  My impression was that was just a side effect of the
way they designed it for affordability.  From what I've seen, people
didn't start really going ape over video for the Amiga until after the
toaster came out, although I'm sure it would have been decent for
titling prior to the toaster.

--
Joshua D. Boyd