[geeks] Freakin' Inkjet printers...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 11:33:28 CST 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 11:19 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> >>    The consumables are expensive as shit...but let's put it this

> > DING DING DING DING!

>    *sigh*
>
>    You're insufferable sometimes.  Is ANYONE here actually stupid
> enough to buy anything, for list price, from vendors??

No, I prefer annoyingly consistent! ;^) (remember, we started this
thread on the cost of consumables)...

>    I bought my full set, sealed, on eBay for about $160.  They can
> be had even cheaper than that.

That is not exp. at all (4 toner carts for less than $200 is a good
deal, better than I would expect for a new printer)...

See, you should have just said that at the begining! ;^)

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com