[geeks] cheap 802.11?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Feb 28 11:00:44 CST 2003

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Which brings us back to the Lucent/Orinoco cards... I think they are
> good values, if not a good buy (value vs. price)...

They're great, except for a lack of hostap support on BSD.  I need to
find a good prism2 card with two antenna ports for home, and another one
with one antenna port for field-testing.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "They're like candy for your ass."
Thorndale, TX      (*                       --Doc Shipley